Careers at Koomarri
Koomarri is an ethical social business that supports people with intellectual disability to achieve their life goals, dreams and aspirations.
We are looking for people who share our passion for providing professional, personalised supports and services.
Koomarri is an equal opportunity employer with a flexible, diverse workforce. While we do offer casual employment, where possible we prefer to offer permanent part-time positions. We can offer you career opportunities in:
- Supporting people at work
- Providing training and skills for life courses
- Supporting people in the community
- Supporting people at home
- Supporting people to manage their funds
Our values underpin all the services we deliver. Koomarri and its staff are committed to:
- Individual right to freedom of expression and self-determination
- Prevention of abuse, harm and neglect
- Meaningful participation and active inclusion in society
- Provision of high quality services
- Accountability of the leadership team to ensure quality outcomes
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about working with people to achieve their goals and aspirations
- Have a relevant Cert III or IV qualification; or the willingness to obtain such a qualification
- Have SKILLS and ATTITUDE that add value to our organisation and the lives of the people they support
Submit your expression of interest
If you are interested in exploring a career with Koomarri, please send us your details via the form below and we will get in touch.